Seafood Lunch Cruise
- Durata: 90 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Mooloolaba , Qld
- Codice prodotto: Lunch
- Cruise effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing our famous 'Fishing Fleet', Pilot Boats & Recreational Vessels.
- Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba
- Taste the freshest seafood on the coast from Mooloolah River Fisheries
- View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One'
- Glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaires row
- Choice of 4 Lunch options (included in ticket price)
- Non-seafood option available
- 90 minute cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- On-board menu with various meal upgrades including seafood platters, oysters, scallops, salads and more...
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff and the freshest seafood on the Sunshine Coast
- Camera & a smile
- We are a fully enclosed vessel so operate in most weather conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
Coastal Cruises Meeting Place
123 Parkyn Parade Mooloolaba
Please meet at The Wharf Mooloolaba in front of The Booking Box and Rice Boi Restaurant half an hour prior to departure time The Coastal Cruises skipper will greet you under the white umbrellas prior to boarding
Closed on Monday's