Adventure Rafting 1.5HR Whale Watching Adventure
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Product code: PLWHRP
Taking only 9 passengers, Adventure Rafting offers uninterrupted views, getting you up close and personal without the crowds!
Adventure Rafting will get you to the whales quicker than ever before, with less travel time you get more whale time! The completely open design of our vessel, along with its low position in the water, offers an unparalleled, unobstructed and up-close experience.
Our knowledgeable skippers will provide you with entertaining and informative commentary educating you about these majestic creatures whilst you watch them frolic and play!
- Less travel time, more whale time
- Watch the humpback whales frolic and play off the scenic Mooloolaba coastline
- Taking only 9 passengers means you get up close and personal without the crowds
- Experience breathtaking breaches, loud tail slaps, spy hops and penduncle throws
- Knowledgeable local skipper
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Uninterrupted views from every seat
- Our Adventure Rafting Whale Watching tour departs daily at June to November from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Warm jacket in winter
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the Adventure Rafting office which you can collect after the tour.
- Spray jacket
- Spray glasses
- The ride of your life!
- Passengers must be 10 years or older
A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately,
this tour is not for you
All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling, you can access the Adventure Rafting waiver here.