Saltwater Cultural Tour
- Продолжительность: 2 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Mooloolaba, Queensland
- Код предложения: SCT
Our flagship tour will have you slipping through the Mooloolaba canals on board our beautifully restored traditional timber sailing vessel, “Spray of
the Coral Coast,” taking a step back in history and experience the life of the traditional land owners who have lived off these bountiful coastal waters for thousands of years. Connect with the oldest living culture in the world through storytelling, didgeridoo and entertainment provided by your Indigenous Guide.
Spot sea birds, turtles and dolphins as you enjoy an array of delicious bush-tucker inspired catering that brings the flavours and textures
of the rain forest and the ocean to life. Served with a refreshing local craft beer, wine or sparkling champagne.
- 2- hour cruise on board Spray of the Coral Coast
- Local Indigenous storytelling and traditions
- Bush tucker inspired lunch with Mooloolaba prawns and oysters
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Licenced bar with local beers, wines, spirits and cocktails