- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mooloolaba, QLD
- Product code: S1
Departs Tuesday to Sunday
- Cruise effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing our famous 'Fishing Fleet', Pilot Boats & Recreational Vessels.
- Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba
- Taste the freshest seafood on the coast from Mooloolah River Fisheries
- View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One'
- Glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaires row
- 1.5hr Cruise cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- Onboard a la carte menu with everything from fish & chips, and calamari, to oysters & seafood platters
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff, the freshest seafood and a cool refreshing beverage!
What to Bring
- Camera & a smile
- We are a fully enclosed vessel so operate in most weather conditions
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure
Coastal Cruises Meeting Place
123 Parkyn Parade Mooloolaba
Please meet at The Wharf Mooloolaba in front of The Booking Box half an hour prior to departure time The Coastal Cruises skipper will greet you under the white umbrellas prior to boarding